Sunday, June 11, 2017

40 Years Later... A Thriller Classic has been Remade for a New Generation.



Democracy once again hangs in the balance…
As reporters from the Washington Post work to uncover the greatest scandal to rock the Free world.

Yeah, it feels like Déjà vu all over again. I had chills when I read Trump on Twitter declaring he had tapes.
- John Dean

Look at Trump, he's totally Nixon… with an orange tan. Am I the only one seeing this?
- Dan Rather

I can't believe this is happening again. Why didn’t anyone stop this from going forward? I’m not talking about the movie remake, I’m talking about real life.
- Hugh Sloan

We couldn’t believe our good fortune when casting the movie. We got Hal Holbrook to once again play “Deep Throat.” And we were able to cast the same actor who played G. Gordon Liddy in the original film to portray Michael Flynn in our remake.

- Steven Soderbergh (Director of All the President's Men - 2017)