Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"I’m so RIGHT, I’m afraid I’m being NAIVE about my ADVICE to screenwriters..."



The website FRESH VOICES posted today a recent  INTERVIEW  I did with one of their staff.



"An idea must go through a series of creative tests before I consider it worth writing as a screenplay or book."

I answered questions about my take on the industry... 
Where the screenwriting trade was headed...
And my approach to the craft of screenwriting...  


"We’re at the cusp of another seismic shakeup of filmmaking, possibly similar to what happened in the late sixties that led to so many great films produced in the 70s."
I was excited to talk with the site because their outreach is geared to the next generation of screenwriters trying to make an impact in movies, TV, and media.  

Check it out... and let me know what you think about what I say... Even if you disagree... I'd love to hear your FRESH VOICE!


No comments:

Post a Comment