Sunday, July 12, 2015




I've always been a huge fan of Kurt Russell, the Professional actor (and will be writing about my love of his professional work soon).
I worked with Oliver Hudson on a film I produced. During the production he and I talked about his childhood, and what an amazing Stepfather Kurt Russell was in raising he and his sister.
Growing up in a family with a step brother and step sister, I came to believe that one of the greatest challenges any Man may face in his lifetime is taking on the responsibility of being a Stepfather to children.  

The Men who take it on… and end up getting Love decades later from their stepchildren already know they are heroes.
I celebrate Kurt Russell today, Professional actor… but a Man who continues to demonstrate a commitment to his family.



http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3725822-stephen?utm_medium=email&utm_source=rating

No comments:

Post a Comment