Sunday, January 24, 2016

Life Story Rights... And a list that Sceenwriters may or may not want to read...

I want to take a moment to highlight a section of this blog that may be missed by some who visit... 

On the left side of this blog is a window labeled RECENT POSTS YOU MIGHT FIND INTERESTING 

This is where I list posts that I 've read and strongly believe the people who visit my site will get something out of by also reading. For the record, I usally do not know, or have any connection with the posts I recommend.  

The last two posts I've included in my list are about --

- The legalities involved with Life Rights... Script Registration and an Areement with another writer.



There's been a lot of times in the past where people ask me questions concerning contracts or agreements related to the entertainment industry (because I'm a producer). This is a blog that deals with the those kind of legal issues and the latest post is a good one. 







- Ten warning signs you are still a screenplay aspirant.

There's never anything wrong with a little self-reflection. And the writer of this list comes up with some interesting points.  




I will continue to update Blog Post List of posts that I read that you should read... Or I will repeat what my parents used to say to me growing up -- If you're not appreciating the effort we're making just for you, then we'll just stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment